A State of Survival game app short summary review. Q3 2020

 Stamina and Construction time the limitation. This causes an urge to buy buffs and speed ups. Keep in mind troops increase attack. Minding your main building is of course fundamental. This game plays like late 1990's fallout and red alert c&c blended together without graphics card. I've only played android personally. So you get notifications when a barrier is finished. A bit of a warning after 2 characters I could not reach level 21 within 2 weeks without spending $20 on one of them. If you go here (after making a login) and go to the games section. You can make that money back plus $5 or so. Though only if your starting fresh (a new player). Overall I give this phone game an 8.5 for keeping my attention!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My fun with Google Fi thus far Review... August 13th 2020

My fun with PrizeRebel thus far Review... 6th September 2020