My fun with InstaGC thus far Review... July 30th 2020

I'd have to say, of all the sites I've come across. InstaGC has got to be one of the most well rounded.  It is very simple to use. With many of the same features of other sites. Surveys, offers and some video. Even has a chat (that does not allow outside URL or you get banned) that is global. The only downside for inexperienced users is there payout with digital cash. You must payout at least 100$ before using. Even once you get access. You can payout for 1$. Only once per month or they charge 1$.

I could give many a suggestion to utilize when using a website like this. For instance you may have to disable ad blockers and use another email service. Though they offer various VPN services through third parties.You can not use a VPN with there site or app's.You may also consider a prepaid card for other features. Like donating to a charity for a bonus.

So I have to give InstaGC 7.5/10. For it is not very beginner friendly. Though by no means am I myself a professional at anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My fun with Google Fi thus far Review... August 13th 2020

My fun with PrizeRebel thus far Review... 6th September 2020