My fun with PrizeRebel thus far Review... 6th September 2020

 My experience with PrizeRebel has been pleasant. The most impressive feature that sets them apart. From other pay per click sites. Would have to be the bonuses you gain from leveling up. Doing surveys, watching video's and various paywalls. There referral program seems quite generous. My advice like any other site similar to this is "keep it lite". Then build up your momentum, especially if your a lurker

I could give many a suggestion to utilize when using a website like this. For instance you may have to disable ad blockers and use another email service. Though they offer various VPN services through third parties.You can not use a VPN with there site or app's.You may also consider a prepaid card for other features. Like donating to a charity for a bonus.

So I give PrizeRebel for its sleek design and ease of use a 8.75/10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My fun with Google Fi thus far Review... August 13th 2020